Property Maintenance Request Form
All non-urgent maintenance issues must be approved by the landlord.
Completion of this form does not guarantee the maintenance will be carried out.
The Property Manager will submit all maintenance matters to the Landlord within 24hrs of the form being submitted.
Please note: If the repairs needed are for an appliance, please advise whether it is gas or electric and where possible the make and model number. This will speed up the process of organising the repair.
If it is an urgent issue, please call us immediately! Contact number 0403 626 136
Urgent repairs are:
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase.